Subscribe:

Share This

Memory Boosting Foods

I am suffering from memory loss. Easily I forget where I keep my jewellry or small tiny little things. When I am in the shower to shampoo my hair, I already washed my my hair with shampoo and forgot that and again shampood my hair. So what I shall I do. So, I was searching net what to eat to boost my memory.

Foods  packed with nutrients high in Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C and Vitamin E, as well as folate, calcium, potassium and magnesium, and betacarotene are good for memory enhancer. These foods will improve your brain and memory.Below is the list of momey booster foods:

1.Whole-Grain Cereal and Orange Juice
2.Cauliflower and Peanuts
3.Broccoli, Sprouts, and Spinach
4.Berries, Grapes, and Plums- Blueberries and Blackberries are the best
5.Pink Salmon and Sardines
6. Dark chocolate

7.Green tea and Small quantity of Coffee
8.Eggs
9.Chewing 7-8 almonds daily can improve memory
10.Milk
11.Banana
12.Honey
13.Papaya
14.Red Tomatoes
15.Asparagus
16.Eggplant
17.Soybeans
18.Rosemary
19.Ginger

Results: Feeling much better after taking those foods.