Subscribe:

Share This

Contact Me


CONTACT OR E-MAIL ME

Hello, my name is Tabassum living in Plainfield,IL. Right now I 'm doing nothing that's why I am trying to do something, writing recipes and articles for my blog. You will get lots of vegetarian and non-veggie recipes at my site.Also I am adding some of the benefits of the spices and herbs that I am using in my recipes so that people can understand what I am using and why I am using those herbs and spices.I am pretty sure that in any kitchen there are lots of herbs and spices available but some times we are stuck what to use and how to use and why to use. Those herbs and spices can also be used for curing various diseases.I believe in "Prevention is better than Cure". If you use those herbs and spices on optimal basis than you can live a healthy live. Please read my blogs and enjoy your surfing.

We always give values or credits to its Readers or Visitors. If you have any query and opinion or want to share something about  my blog or want to share any of your recipes then write to simplecooking4u@gmail.com.
Do cook on my recipes and tell us how you enjoy it or feel about it .
Your participation will  be appreciated