Subscribe:

Share This

Journey from My Kitchen to This Blog

Recently I  reviewed  the surveyscout and ecopywriters.com,to my shock , these are nothing but scam.
They will charge you a shipping for a trial period  of 7 to 10 days and with in those days if you donot cancel
your membership then they gonna charge 60 to 70 dollars from your credit cards.Again if you try to cancel  their offer within time period then  you not gonna hold of them. you try to call at their number but  they not gonna respond , you will always be transferred to voice system .Same  goes to ecopywriters.I am not saying  that I am a good writer but  at least  I can write and  express my self . The writing should be up to their expectation or the readers expectation. If I don't match their criteria  then they gonna delete me from system and for this I  have to  pay a charge .Sounds like Nothing is free in this world.


The main problem is that all of us try to make easy money but nothing in this world is easy except that u have a favorable luck. How many people are there to be lucky. Only a few and I am not one of them . I have to work hard .


I was wondering what to do at present economic condition. Suddenly a thought came across my mind. We should work on that which is our main strength.I was very fond of cooking and  have tried to make a lots of cooking recipes. It feels really good when someone praises my cooking.And that's give the inspiration to write blogs on cooking recipes. I do not claim myself as renowned amateur master chef but I have a dream to open my own bakery shop at my neighborhood and there is nothing wrong on dreaming or giving  an effort to make your dream come true.


So,house makers or people who love cooking and eating,you can go through my cooking recipes and share your views with me. I will try to update cooking recipes very often. Enjoy your stay here!!!