Subscribe:

Share This

Diet Plan For Losing Weight Based on 1200 Calories

Basically I am making this diet plan for myself. But I mayn't sure how would this diet plan helps you. You have to stick to this diet plan for 1 week. And see the result if you are losing weight.And continue with your regular diet for next week.See the result if you are gaining.
This is my diet plan for myself. It is not  actually clinically proven.If anyone wants to follow it ,follow it at your own expense.I am so much eating obsessed that I don't know how would I follow this diet.

1200 calories can be broke down to 400+400+400=1200.

According to this plan, I am supposed to take 300 calories during breakfast and 100 calories 1 hour before lunch break.

But the irony is I have already taken my breakfast with  more than 1000 calories today.Whether you eat healthy, unhealthy, good or junky if you eat more  than your body needs it will store  or stay in your  body.Thus the result is belly fat or over weight.That's why I need to control myself. I need  more will power and determination to shed off fat.

Breakfast:at 7.00 am

1  small  to medium organic banana/apple/orange-70 calories
1 fried egg-100 calories (The egg should be small one 70 calories fried with olive oil-30 calories)
1  healthy sandwich bun or 2 slices of  healthy bread-100 calories
1 cup fat free milk or cheese-90 calories

If you don't like milk or cheese then you can transfer that 90 calories to your 11.00 am snacks.


One thing to remember,take a multivitamin after having your breakfast, otherwise you will tired.

At 11.00 am

2 small cookies-50 calories or 1 pack of mixed trial bar- 140 calories if don't like milk.

Drink 1 cup herbal tea or  coffee without sugar and milk-0 to 20 calories


Lunch at 12.00 pm

Veggie  Sandwich or Pasta salad with grilled chicken-400 calories 
or anything that you like consisted of 400 calories.

In the evening, walk for 30 minutes.

Dinner at 6.00 pm
1 cup rice or 1 flat  bread-150 calories
Vegetable Curry -1 cup -50 calories
Lentils--1/2 cup-50 calories
1 piece chicken or beef or fish curry -150 calories

If you still hungry ,eat fat free yogurt as a dessert.

Thus what you can see, you end up eating 1300 to 1350 calories more or less.