Subscribe:

Share This

Brownie in a Small Bowl or Mug within 60 Second in Microwave

Sometime I crave for chocolate cake. But it's a cumbersome job to make a  big cake at home just for one person. Again buying from store option is  not always available. So, I was searching how to make  a chocolate cake very quickly. And I got the recipe from a site. It's very easy to make only take about 60 to 75 seconds and at the same time very delicious for chocolate lovers

Prep Time : 60 second to 75 Second

Ingredients:
2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tbsp of water
2 drops of vanilla extract
pinch of salt
pinch of instant coffee
Whisk all together then mix properly the following:
3 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp unsweetened coco powder
2 tbsp of flour--
Put it in the micro oven 60 to 75 seconds and its ready to serve with your favorite whipped creme or ice-creme.

I could not believe it until I make it by myself. Soooo....... easy.

Enjoy and have fun.