Subscribe:

Share This

How to Lose Weight Fast-I

I am  writing  this  blog on weight loss since I am planning to shed off some extra pounds that I have gained over the years. I am 30, 5'6 with 155 pounds.

I am not a busy person that's why I am a lazy person. Now-a-days, eating has become my obsession. Always,I am in the mood of eating. All the time I feel hungry. May be I am depressed that's why or may be I am lonely. When I go to bed at night, I think of what I am going to eat next morning. I wake up in the morning  in the hope of eating a lots of foods.Eating lots of junk. Even after heavy dinner ,I eat a lots of junk from my kitchen. That's why I gained some extra pounds recently. And I am facing some health problems due to this eating habit. Hypothyroidism is one of them.

I was not like this before when I was in Bangladesh.

To solve the mystery, I searched the net and found some information on weight loss that I like to share with you.Losing weight needs lots of will-power and determination, otherwise you will be a failure, you need to control your brain and mind.

Losing weight falls into a simple mathematical formula: You need to burn more calories than you eat. Experts generally recommend creating a deficit of 500 calories per day through a combination of eating fewer calories and increasing physical activity. Over the course of a week, this should yield a loss of about 1-2 pounds of fat.

If you want to lose weight faster, you'll need to eat less and exercise more. Bottom line: 1,050 to 1,200 calories and one hour of exercise a day (but be sure not to dip below this calorie level for safety's sake). On this type of plan, you can expect to lose 3-5 pounds the first week, or more if you weigh over 250 pounds.

Dieters who follow the plan can lose 2 pounds from diet and 1 pound from exercise each week, and even more if they have more to lose, because the more fat you have to lose, the faster it comes off.

You may lose even more weight initially if you limit salt and starches.

When you reduce sodium and cut starches, you reduce fluids and fluid retention, which can result in up to 5 pounds of fluid loss when you get started.